Wednesday 6 March 2013

Fresh Take

I haven't written here in over a year.

It's not surprising really when I look at what's happened in that year. I've moved four times. I've ended a five year relationship and stepped into a new relationship far quicker than I intended or anticipated.

I've finished my Master Herbalist's Certification, and I've started Consulting and planning for the next courses I need to take. I also picked up some Nanny work with a lovely toddler.

I've re-connected with both my parents, a huge thing for me.

I've lost the girl who I thought of as my daughter.

That girl, know on this blog as "Beautiful Girl" was my inspiration for writing much of the content of my previous posts. With her decided absense in my life I haven't been quite sure what to write or how to write it.

I knew I needed time to process, and to heal. I didn't want everything I wrote here to be about how the emotion of the last year, both good and bad, has been overwhelming me.

After much time to contemplate, and the shutting down of my Deviant Art page where I usually expressed myself more often, I've decided to take a different tack on this blog.  I'm simply going to write about things that are important to me. General, Personal and everything in between.

And so stay tuned... there are posts that have been bubbling in my head for some time, and they are about to be released!

Love, Light, and just the right amount of Spice to you all,

Tanis

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tanis, I missed your leaving DA and the changes you've been through. I can't imagine what it's been like, but I'm glad to see you back here and spreading your spice again.

    And Spring is in the air - a good time for new beginnings:

    "Green life returns to the earth
    blooming and blossoming
    once more from the soil.
    We welcome you"

    ReplyDelete